Wednesday, August 29, 2007

DC.... place I love place I enjoy now

I have been disconnected for all these days, and this is my first picture of this month. Well I am now in the States in DC enjoying everything about it, but miss my friends I left behind so much and my family. I will be out of town for almost 100 days...not in DC I will leave this place in a week and then...hm and will be in the places may be half of us never been, may be this is a challenge to see something and know the life. Oh here is my favorite beloved adorful...PATOMAC river.... you know there is something about it, I love watching Patomac during the dusk, I come here everyday, lots of thoughts and just feeling the moment..... Oh people I am thinking of you all.... I also missed seeing you guys on flickr.... hugs to all

No comments: