Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
I have heard that Malaysia is a paradise and truly believe it is, it is not just a beautiful place to see and enjoy...it is more...there is a spirit of pleasure, of real overwhelming feelings...
now I know how truly asia attrackts people
I will get back to this place next year for sure
Your love is like a sunset,
wild, bright and true.
The colours blend together,
forming a magical hue.
The day's warm caress
is slipping through the air,
just as though your fingers
would be slipping through my hair.
I sit and watch the sunset,
knowing it soon will end,
thinking of you and
waiting 'til we will be together again.
Slowly now it's going,
coming to a end.
Darkness may be closing in,
but the fun has just begun.
For now I can go home,
go to my darkened room,
lie on the bed and
close my eyes,
fall asleep and dream of you.
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Saturday, July 14, 2007
caught the sunset in Fujairah mountain range reflected at the man made lake below on my way back to Dubai.....oops! was there really a lake out there? i wish i could take on my own a real photo sunset like this one.
actually i did a quick fix i read from the internet photo site and i just want to share with you.
1. the real photo was the upper one i took last Feb.
2. first i made an enhancement of the photo,i went to Enhance>adjust>color > color variations>increased blue.
3. for the mirror effect on the calm lake, you must make a reflected image.got to Select>all and then Edit>Copy.Now go to File>New document.Go to file>paste and your image will be pasted to the new document.
4. Flip the image,Image>Rotate>Flip vertically.
5. Now return to your original image, go to Image>resize>canvas size then check the topmiddle box.Double the height of the image.
6. Now all you have to do is drag the mirror image into the expanded canvas area and line up the image.Voila! you have the sunset reflected in a calm lake, for more realistic image youcan darken the mirror image from Level adjustments and blur it a little bit.then cropped it to your taste.
thanks for the interest going this far,